The contemporary outer shell design offers extensive head and brain protection while the 360 Turbine Technology inside the helmet reduces the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%.
The Leatt 1.0 Urban has 11 vents and a moisture wicking material to keep you cool in the asphalt jungle. The anti-oder liner is also removable and washable so you can always keep your helmet fresh.
• Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
• Optimized casual fit without compromising safety
• Comfort liner in 3 different thicknesses for custom fit options
• 360°° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Moisture wicking, breathable and washable liner
• 11 vents
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203, ASTM F2032-06
• Weight: from 280g (0,55 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging