Welcome to Westshore Bikes, the top destination for kid's bikes in Langford and Victoria! We are excited to offer a fantastic kid's bike trade-in program that makes it easy and affordable for parents to upgrade their child's bike.
How it works?
Trade in original kids bike (purchased at WSB) and up to receive 50% of the original purchase price toward a new bike from WSB
- Program is restricted to 1 trade-in per bike purchased
- New bike purchased must be higher value than original value of trade in.
- Wear and tear is expected, basic integrity of the bike must be intact; however, any bike in serious disrepair is not eligible for trade-in.
- Must have proof of purchase/original receipt from WSB to be considered for trade-in program.
- If the purchase was made under your name and you agreed to be entered into our customer database it may be possible to look up your purchase.
Why parents should care?
Our kid's bike trade-in program is a great way for parents to save money while providing their children with high-quality bikes. We take pride in offering the best quality bikes for kids of all ages, and our team of experts can help you find the perfect fit for your child. Additionally, our program is environmentally friendly, as it encourages the recycling and reuse of old bikes.
How does sizing work?
At Westshore Bikes, we believe that every child deserves a great bike, and our trade-in program makes it easy and affordable for parents to provide their children with the best. So come visit us today and trade in your child's old bike for a new one that they will love!